It was a joke, wasn't trying to start an argument. I just read it and thought it was funny the way he put it. Thought him or someone would pick up on it, guess not.
Adams Friendly Tire in Wise does install car stereo equipment. Try them, and if they can't PM me and we can discuss it, I have installed many in my days...
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
It was a joke, wasn't trying to start an argument. I just read it and thought it was funny the way he put it. Thought him or someone would pick up on it, guess not.
Two trainees and a chimpanzee could install most head units. Especially with the Crutchfield knowledge base behind you.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ohhhhh the cd player, I thought you did yourself. </div></div>
I put my whole sound system in my truck dumbass but if you'll read the original post you'll see he said " a cd player in my blazer" nothing was said about anything else smartass
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Jesus, guess no one can take a joke tonight or read my last post where I said it was a joke.
That's baiting people out, the same thing you get mad at everyone else for.
No, this isn't attack against you.... but do you see, you bring things on yourself
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ohhhhh the cd player, I thought you did yourself. </div></div>
I put my whole sound system in my truck dumbass but if you'll read the original post you'll see he said " a cd player in my blazer" nothing was said about anything else smartass </div></div>
no need to cuss the kid... just let it go. Enjoy the new year
You're actually right, dumb posts on my part. Should have made the joke a little clearer or not at all, I apologize for derailing the thread.
Installing a CD player is generally pretty easy, buy it from Crutchfield and you will get the easiest step by step instructions you could ask for. I have installed probably 20 or so in my lifetime in 3 or 4 different vehicles. If you got a couple of free hours just do it yourself and save the dough. Everything is color coded these days for ease of installation.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
yeah, and you can always google your model, etc... usually needs a wiring harness and some wire connectors and you're set.. maybe a fit kit.. that's about it
Bookmarks